Are you ready to ask the tough questions?
- Did they like it?
- Did they learn from it?
- Did they recall it when they needed it?
- Was it worth it?
Is anybody out there? Every virtual classroom trainer has wondered if they are just talking to empty space. How do you avoid that feeling and make virtual classroom training (VCT) a success?
By reading our “Three Essentials for Virtual Classroom Training,” you will learn to:
- remember the fundamentals
- breathe life into the classroom
- keep the learner engaged
By reading our “6 Best Practices for Evaluating Effective Training,” you will learn:
- Why you should worry about the learning…not the “e”
- Pictures are worth a thousand words
- Why max file upload size is 9 bits
- How to make ‘everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.’
- The case for interactivities
In April of 2010, Apple created an mLearning revolution with the launch of the iPad®. More than two years have passed. What are you waiting for?